Saturday, January 29, 2011

Life Force: Body Balance with SeaNine

PRESIDENT'S CORNER

By Norris McDonald

I met Karen Jones when I was on a scoping visit to Santa Catalina Island. In chatting about my asthma, she mentioned a liquid food supplement that she said could possibly help in mitigating my asthmatic condition.  When she contacted me, I decided to try the supplement.  Interestingly, it evidently helped in significantly improving my asthma.  I no longer have to take a theophylline tablet every day (for the past 20 years). Of course, I've been walking 4 miles a day and doing 100 stomach crunches a day too.  What interested me about the supplement was the implication of 'drinking' aloe vera.  I already knew about the external uses of the plant, but the thought of drinking it never occurred to me.  Drinking the sea vegetables appealed to me too. Anyway, the results have been good enough for me to personally recommend the product.

Body Balance with SeaNine: a phytonutrient-rich blend of aloe vera and nine sea vegetables: Fucus vesiculosus, Chondrus crispus, Ascophyllum nodosum, Laminaria digitata, Porphyra yezoensis, Palmaria palmata, Ulva lactuca, Alaria esculenta, Gigartina chamissoi.  Other ingredients include honey, citric acid, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness) and purified Stevia Extract (leaf).  (Lifeforce)

No comments: