1. Is the project environmentally damaging?
2. If the project is environmentally damaging, is the damage significant?
3. Does the project promote sprawl?
4. Does the project harm African American communities?
5. Is the project outside of a smart growth area?
6. Does the project cause economic disadvantage or have any negative or biased economic consequences?
7. Are there many environmentally damaging projects in the area?
8. Do the majority of residents in the region oppose the project?
9. Does the political decision-making body oppose the project?
10. Do environmental groups oppose the project?
Seven or more “No” responses: Project is eligible for Center support.