1) Tax credits for service stations that install high ethanol content fuel.The Center supports the energy plan and will work to have the package included in the stimulus package. (The Washington Post, 1/11/09)
2) A $7,500 tax credit for plug-in vehicles.
3) An extension of the biodiesel credit.
4) Credits for coal-fired poer plants that cut CO2 emissions by half.
5) Clean energy Credits for rural electric cooperatives.
6) Establishment of a federally funded National Clean Energy Lending Authority with $10-$20 billion.