To promote energy savings in residential and commercial buildings and industry, and for other purposes.
Mrs. SHAHEEN (for herself, Mr. PORTMAN, Mr. COONS, and Ms. COLLINS) introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
April 18, 2013
Reported by Mr. WYDEN, with amendments
May 13, 2013
Subtitle A--Building Energy Codes
- Sec. 101. Greater energy efficiency in building codes.
Subtitle B--Worker Training and Capacity Building
- Sec. 111. Building training and assessment centers.
TITLE II--PRIVATE COMMERCIAL BUILDING EFFICIENCY FINANCING
- Sec. 201. Private commercial building efficiency financing.
TITLE III--INDUSTRIAL EFFICIENCY AND COMPETITIVENESS
Subtitle A--Manufacturing Energy Efficiency
- Sec. 301. Purposes.
Sec. 302. Future of Industry program.
Sec. 303. Sustainable manufacturing initiative.
Sec. 304. Conforming amendments.
Subtitle B--Supply Star
- Sec. 311. Supply Star.
Subtitle C--Electric Motor Rebate Program
- Sec. 321. Energy saving motor control rebate program.
Subtitle D--Transformer Rebate Program
- Sec. 331. Energy efficient transformer rebate program.
TITLE IV--FEDERAL AGENCY ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- Sec. 401. Adoption of information and communications technology power savings techniques by Federal agencies.
Sec. 402. Availability of funds for design updates.
Sec. 403. Natural gas and electric vehicle infrastructure.
Sec. 404. Federal data center consolidation.
- Sec. 501. Offset.
Sec. 502. Budgetary effects.
Sec. 503. Advance appropriations required.